The 2020 Red Dirt Rendezvous returns to the Amarillo Fairgrounds on July 17-19, 2020.
This year we will host a bridle spectacular, with divisions for open, non-pro and limited non-pro; a derby, with divisions for open, non-pro and limited non-pro; a jackpot futurity; two slates of weekend classes, including beginning fence work classes; AQHA ranch riding; and our new Never Won A Buckle Series class!
ENTRIES ARE DUE BY JULY 8 TO AVOID A LATE FEE!
We are pleased to announce there will be a photographer at the Red Dirt Rendezvous!
We welcome High Cotton Promotions to our event! Please stop by and purchase photos from them!
Due to the current regulations surrounding the COVID-19 global pandemic, we will be following all rules mandated by the national, state and local governments, as well as regulations put in place by the Amarillo Fairgrounds. We appreciate your full cooperation in following all regulations during these difficult times as they allow us to operate the show and show our reined cow horses. Due to this fluid situation, any additional regulations will be publicized on the Panhandle Reined Cow Horse Association Facebook page.
- Entry will only be allowed at Gate 3
- When you enter the facility, you must fill out a liability waiver and wear a wristband (wristband will be provided).
- When you arrive at the facility with your horses, you will be asked to provide your Coggin’s, and the number will be recorded at the gate. If you are arriving from out-of-state, your health papers will also be requested and checked at the gate.
- Thursday check-in is from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m. HORSES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN OR OUT OUTSIDE OF THESE HOURS. YOU MUST HAVE A WRISTBAND TO RENTER THE GROUNDS.
- Horses will be allowed in/out of the event Friday 5 a.m. To 11 p.m., Saturday 5 a.m. To 5-p.m. and Sunday 5 a.m. to close. HORSES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN OR OUT OUTSIDE OF THESE HOURS. YOU MUST HAVE A WRISTBAND TO RENTER THE GROUNDS.
- If you would like to order additional shavings during the event, it will be delivered between 9-11 a.m. and 3-5 p.m. Thursday through Sunday. This time frame is so staff can still be cleaning and following all the extra policies and procedures the fairgrounds is having to enforce within the new COVID-19 event guidelines.
- Please respect social distancing and all current health regulations.